Floaty tank top
I, ah hem blamed my pattern for my latest project recently for it not being able to fit, but when I went back and checked I discovered I had neglected to cut on fold, so my front panel was half the size it should have been. So I replaced the front panel with the correct sized panel, finished the project and by the skin of my teeth or should I say the last centimetre of my reel of orange thread, I had a top to wear on my night out tonight.
I’m fairly pleased with it, it was a really tricky project, skirts and trousers are a lot easier! Mr. Lacer doesn’t like it as it’s a bit volumnious read ‘floaty’. I need (once I get some more orange thread) to do some more work on the back, as the opening at the back is far too big and gapes too much and keeps falling open, which I think is the pattern, not my bad sewing! I had to wear a cardigan over it tonight, as I was determined to wear it!