1. Getting out for a walk and finding a wild part of London I didn’t know existed before.
2. Mr. Lacer being a housework superstar and tackling some horrible housework jobs that I had been putting off, whilst I was out on my walk.
3. Game of Thrones looks like it’s ramping up to an explosive finale, although *sob* each season always goes far too quickly.
4. Two school events on two consecutive days meant that Mr. Lacer took two days off this week, it was lovely having him to myself on a week day!
5. One of the school events was a massive birthday party for Boy Lacer’s school, this involved two hours on a very hot field but was lovely to see.