1. Visiting galleries I go to less often at the V&A, sometimes a break from my favourite galleries can be refreshing.
2. Some plants I planted are actually thriving (I normally have the anti-green thumb) and they’re looking very pretty.
3. Game of Thrones! Eek, I had to remember to breathe! I don’t want to give any spoilers, so to give my reaction in emojis, 🤔 🔥 😅 🤔 😬 😱 💉💉💉💉💉💉 😠 😀 😮 (and Lyanna Moremont still managed to be the most badass, even though she was only in the latest episode for about 3 seconds).
4. Jake Morley has a new album out, woo hoo! I’ve been waiting for that for quite a while, I was virtually skipping along with music induced bouncyness, whilst I was out listening to it on my (*ahem* Mr. Lacer’s) headphones.
5. The Tate Modern extension, I am in building love.